- Principal section of Fine Grade II Listed Mansion
- Substantial Seven bedroom Property
- Gated Driveway and Lawned Gardens
- Two Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Queen Anne Style Manion in a Park Setting
- Over 4000sq.ft arranged over three floors
- Attractive Period feature throughout the property
- Period Fireplaces, oak wood block flooring, ornate plasterwork
- On the fringes of the Peak District backing onto open countryside
- ** NO UPWARD CHAIN **
A stunning opportunity to acquire the principal section of this magnificent Grade II listed period property behind Brough Park. Bettyswood is a remarkable family home offering many distinctive features associated with a property built in this era and is one of the most admirable homes in the area. Constructed in 1912 for local dignitary John Hall esq. by Reginald Longdon it is a Queen Anne style home extending to over 4000 sq ft arranged over three floors and includes three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen and seven bedrooms standing in extensive lawned gardens.
The location is truly splendid overlooking the park and backing onto woodlands overlooking the Peak District whilst enjoying easy access to the town centre, Manchester, Birmingham and the Roaches. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this magnificent home.